Mimi K.'s Blog
I decided to create this serie of blogs about music.
Every week I will share with you the most exciting, curious and funny news about music world.
I'm not going to include only infos about my favorite artists but also about the other ones so everyone of you can be happy to read something about your favs.
Lady GaGa launching her third album: ARTPOP.
For the occasion she has been shot like a unicorn (she also got a tattoo of the mythological animal on her left leg) confirming once again her love for this animal.
The album should be released in the first months of 2013.
Check out Christina Aguilera in this behind the scenes footage from her upcoming PSA for Yum! Brands World Hunger Relief effort. The 31-year-old singer’s PSA will help to benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Check out Christina Aguilera in this behind the scenes footage from her upcoming PSA for Yum! Brands World Hunger Relief effort.
The 31-year-old singer’s PSA will help to benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
P!nk is giving fans a behind the scenes look at the making of the music video, "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)".
Check out the clip below.
Which is the best/original news of this week?
Here I am with another and completely different video.
Since I always loved Marilyn Monroe, I thought to create a video tribute in occasion of the 50th anniversary of her death.
On August 5th, 1962, the woman who went to bed with only some drops of Chanel n°5, has been found death in the bedroom of her Brentwood house. Cause of the death: an overdose of barbiturates. Still now it's not confirmed has been a suicide but someone thinks she has been killed.
Marilyn Monroe could have anything, but she was so lonely and she only wanted to be loved! If I could, I would like to come back in time and have the pleasure to meet her and know her too. I think she was such an amazing woman and freaking beautiful. The beauty of those year was so different to the one of nowadays!
I always loved her beautiful smile and her fragility!
I reflect a bit in her and she definitely is my woman myth!
After 50 years she still loved and a lot of people are inspired by her.
She will live forever and I think she is glad she is remembered after a lot of years.
RIP Norma Jean
Check out also:
This little girl’s mom and godfather, who are huge Britney fans, sent in this video of their little girl throwing a mini temper-tantrum today because she’s can’t watch her Dream Within A Dream: Live in Las Vegas DVD.
Flawless Britney fans are flawless. Even at two, she has great taste.
They eventually caved and played the DVD…
Former UK X Factor judge, Kelly Rowland gave Britney and Demi a little advice about judging on this season of The X Factor in the U.S.
“I’m excited for them,” she told MTV News. “I’ll let them know it’s a lot of work. It is a lot of work, but it was definitely a great process.”
Rowland recalls the judging process and thinks Britney and Demi will learn and grow a lot through this process, much like the contestants. “You might be running into the next big thing,” she said. “Or, like for Britney, the next big her, or the next big Demi Lovato. I think that’s really exciting for them, and they’ll be a part of that, and they’ll never forget that.”
The show requires a lot of individual attention for the contestants. “Any advice? Take it one day at a time. It’s a lot of work, but it’s a lot of fun,” she said.
“Choose the right songs and songs that will make people excited, make them feel something … you have to touch people’s hearts.”
“It is a lot of responsibility, and when you screw up or if you screw up, then everybody blames you,” she noted. “Simon included.”
What do you think about Kelly words?
Are you agree with her?
Get More: Music News
The X Factor debuts this September, and rumors for months claim Britney’s $15 million salary included a performance.
Check out what a potential performance from Britney could sound like if she performed her first and latest singles live.
What do you think?
Here I am with the last blog dedicated to the reasons of my life.
Unluckily I couldn’t post it in the exact day of my 5th anniversary, on July 25, because I was on holiday so I do it now.
Definitely 2010 has been the best year ever shared with Tokio Hotel as I said in the previous blog and now two years already passed since the last time I saw them.
But I always love them more than ever, I always support and follow them. It couldn’t be in other way!
These four guys conquered me and I’m so proud to follow them in each moment and try to do my best to share some experiences with them.
I really can’t wait for their new album and tour, where finally I could see them again rocking on stage and share my tears and emotions once again with them.
In these last five years I passed a lot of different moments: bad and good ones but they always have been by my side and they always helped me; everytime I felt me lost, they were here, everytime I felt me happy, they were here with me: looking me or wetting me with the water or simply saying me “Thank you” or smiling me.
I can say that five years ago I’m rebirth thanks to them and that today I couldn’t be there to tell this story to all of you without their help.
I’m glad to them for life and I can say that there will no a day where I will say: I won’t to follow them anymore! If it should happen I definitely will die.
They are my oxygen, the blood in my veins, they are part of me.
I couldn’t image my life without them. They can always count on my support!
Danke für alles, meine Engel!
Ich Liebe Euch!
MY TOP 5: MY FAVORITE TOKIO HOTEL SONGS OF ALL THE TIME
- Spring Nicht: as I already explained in my first blog, I feel me so closed to this song: first of all it has been the first German song I learnt of them, then it helped me a lot during a bad period I lived, where I completely lost my way and it was really hard for me only to breathe. This song helped me to bring me back to life and to be stronger.
- Ich Bin Nich’ Ich: this is another song I feel me so near to me. I can reflect in it since I’ve never felt me myself for the most part of my life. It’s something of unusual and not easy to explain but inside me I’m never felt who appear in the mirror, thanks to Tokio Hotel I can say to have found the real me and I’m so glad about this!
- Für Immer Jetzt: this song talks about me, definitely. I already loved it when I’ve simply read the title on the album before to put the cd in the stereo for the first time. My favorite verses are: Fühlst du mich/Wenn du atmest? That mean: Feel me when you breathe and it’s what I prove. I can feel Bill inside my heart, it’s something of really hard to explain and the most part of people don’t believe me or understand but the most important thing is what I prove, the rest doesn’t count.
- Hilf Mir Fliegen: when I knew Bill had to be operated, my world crushed in million of pieces. I thought to die, seriously. But thanks to my parents and thanks to Tokio Hotel’s love and especially this song, I found the strength again. This song has been in loop for the whole night when I knew the Bill’s news and I cried all my tears. It’s pretty hard for me now, to listen it again and again because my mind come back to that day.
- Hey Du!: I’m completely addicted to this song. It’s pure beat and energy. I hope they still include it in the next tournee and I hope to listen it live in German since I only had the pleasure to listen it twice in the English one. This song is like a tongue-twister and I simply love the melody of the words and what the song talks about: a man or a being of another planet wants to go away from his planet and ask to this little android of his near galaxy to bring away since his world is so different. I think our originality of the lyrics is one of the best TH’s song ever.
If you didn't check my Tokio Hotel collection, just click HERE
Since Britney Spears didn't receive any nomination, and I'm really angry about this, since they nominated Adele with a song of the last year, Someone Like You, I thought it was right also to see Britney in at least once.
I'm impressed also to haven't seen Madonna in any category too and she released an album in May 2012.
Seriously, in the last years, I really don't like MTV and their main events: VMA's and EMA's.
The nominations are so poor and with the same artists and also they made win who they want and not who really deserves.
For this reason I need your help guys!
What you have to do is sign up on MTV website (or simply log in if you already are registered) and then go to the category where Nicki is nominated and voted for her, you can also share your vote on your Twitter and/or your Facebook account.
I know we can do it! Last year she won her first VMA's awards in hip hop category. Let's win her again!
A real tribute to her island: Trinidad and a real hymn to Carnival, to the party, to the summer.
A video made by colors, funny and an amazing beat that will take this song in the top of the charts.
The official music video has been released a few hours ago.
Dive in the new Nicki's party!
What do you think about this music video?
Do you like Nicki Minaj? Which is your fav song of her?
Bill and Tom Kaulitz appeared commenting on the Moto GP with the transmission through the channel Sport1 live.
Yesterday Tom left a post on BTK App asking who's already been at a real motorcycle race and added also that he was going to assist to one just yesterday but he didn't specify which one.
Today around the web appeared some shots and video where you can see Kaulitz twins at Moto GP in Laguna Seca, Monterey. They also met the rider Nicki Hayden and they adviced to follow him on Twitter.
The twins were in company of their friends Shay Todd and Shiro Gutzie.
Have you ever been at a motorcycle race?
Kelly Clarkson Recently covered "Everytime" by Britney Spears in a performance at her concert in Vegas. Kelly Clarkson is one talented lady, she blew the audience away. I've always loved Kelly Clarkson, she's such a talented artist and an amazing singer and damn, this is my favorite Britney song ever! Kelly did an amazing job with this performance!!
What do you think of this cover? Did Kelly do Britney's song justice?
What do you think about this cover?
Do you like Kelly Clarkson?