Mimi K.'s Blog
Today is the first set of X Factor auditions in San Fransisco / Oakland, California.
She’ll also judge on Sunday and Monday in CA as well.
Are you ready?!
Which outfit do you think she's going to wear?
8 hours to go
Just three hours to go and here it is the first pic of the outside of the venue
I just read this: "The judges ain't gonna enter from the front of the arena today, so no professional pics... they're gonna do it on Monday"
New Pic From Oracle Arena: Fans line up for today's taping
New pics outside & inside Oracle Arena waiting for judges...
Apparently the rumor was true, the judge all drove inside with black cars, but Britney looked AMAZINGLY beautiful! She has curly hair today like VMAS 2008
Britnet & Demi
First Backstage Pic awwww
The show is in delay but it's ok... I saw Britney the rest doesn't count!
She's really #Circusney! wooooop
Judges are coming out!
Simon has nicknamed @britneyspears 'curly wurly'
VIDDY: Britney greets fans
In front of the audience:
Britney: "I felt like you guys totally rocked up there, and the ethnics if your choreography was cool."
Nick Shakespeares @LivvinITNick
Britney sounded very HIGH when she was talking! LOL it was SOOOO cute!
Nick Shakespeares @LivvinITNick
This boy band is too cute! And got alllll yes from the judges
Britney hit Simons shoulder cuz he didn't like the act and the rest of the judges did
Okay Britney is delivering marvelous critiques! It's kinda hard to quote her!
Shot by Jason:
Britney:"Theres something unique about your voice, by singing that sugar eyes song it didn't blow me away like make me say OH MY GOD"
Britney started the speech to the contestant and she was adored by this little girl.
Judges Walk In
Omg this girl is gonna sing Hold It Against Me LOL
*Male Contestant was awful*
L.A. Reid - Britney, what'd you think?
Britney - I'm not sure, I'm still trying to comprehend what I just watched.
ritney:"Well obviously all the girls love you, and your very funky which was very intriguing."
UPDATE: Britney Tweeted:
Rode in my 1st @Uber to @TheXFactorUSA auditions in SF today! Jason auditioned for me – I wouldn’t put him through…
Check a few comments of the judges: HERE
If you missed the previous posts:
Main Sources: BreatheHeavy.com, Twitter, YouTube, Viddy
Jamie Lynn performed at the 3rd & Lindsley Bar in Nashville, Tennessee Thursday night, and sang a sweet song she wrote for Britney called, “I Look Up To You.”
In attendance for the show was Jamie Lynn’s mom Lynne and dad Jamie, friend Kayla, and boyfriend James Watson.
Awesome to see JL do her own thing and not ride the wave from Brit. And awesome lyrics.
She didn’t specifically say it was for Britney before debuting “I Look Up To You,” but between her brief intro (“You can imagine who I wrote it about”) and the telling lyrics (“It all happened way too soon/They took away your innocence”), it’s clearly written with her big sister in mind. And it’s gorgeous!
And lest we forget, B wrote her own song for Jamie Lynn back in 2006 called “Just Yesterday (Little Me).”
Check it out:
What do you think about this song?
Is Britney making an appearance on Ellen in the upcoming months?
Ellen posted Brit’s first interview on The Ellen DeGeneres show earlier this week, which was cool, but when she posted a second Britney-Ellen video on Wednesday of the two workin’ on their abs, it got us thinking: are they trying to tell us something?
In March of 2011, Ellen’s show sent BreatheHeavy.com the heads up that she’d appear on the show later that month, but it never happened.
Could this be what fans’ve been waiting for?!
Lead dancer off the Circus and Femme Fatale tours (and Britney’s secret crush), Chase Benz, opened up about working with the Pop Queen in all her glory.
“The experience of being the dance captain on The Circus Starring Britney Spears and the Femme Fatale Tour was amazing,” Benz said. “Being able to work with her and a great crew of dancers was the best part. Being around people who love what they do makes my job much easier.”
Chase also had the opportunity to create a choreography with Britney, which happened in 2009 on the Circus Tour, for the “Mannequin” performance. “She choreographed the whole thing. I was there only to help her through the process.”
“From the tours that I’ve worked with Britney, I don’t really have a favorite. In my personal opinion, both were great. But the crow on the shows at São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro were the best. I loved them both!”, he says, adding, “Rehearsing for a tour like [the Femme Fatale Tour] can take three months, with a rehearsal schedule of nine hours per day, six days per week.”
Regarding music videos, Chase already worked with Spears on at least four productions: “If U Seek Amy”, “3″, “Hold It Against Me” and “Till the World Ends”. “I remember working on teh Till the World Ends video until late, almost staying up during night. We worked a lot on this video. I like the song, the dance was amazing, just like the film set. Probably it’s my favorite music video that I’ve done with her. But, without a doubt, the video with the hardest choreography was “Hold It Against Me”", reveals Chase.
Chase has also worked with many celebrities such as Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Mariah Carey and Rihanna, but he says that being with Britney is much more special. “The unique thing about Britney is that she is, and remains, an icon. She has so much history and experience in the pop world, and she takes this all to the stage, on every production.”
When asked if we’ll see him working with Britney again in 2012, maybe in a X Factor performance, Chase just said, “Maybe,” and leaves a message to the Brazilian fans on his new visit to the country: “I can’t hardly wait to see you all on my workshops. I hope everyone have fun and dance a lot. In anything you do, just believe in yourself and never give up your dreams!!”
What do you think about this interview?
Do you like Chase Benz as dancer?
Tokio Hotel dragged their father to court
He is really worried. But his sons want to silence him…
FAMILY CONFLICT IN THE "TOKIO HOTEL".
The twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz (22) dragged their own father Jörg (22) to court!
By an accelerated procedure the Hamburg Regional Court brought an injunction against him. The driver according to the court order, he would never speak about his famous sons publicly.
Otherwise he gets high fine or even jail...
"I am extremely disappointed in Bill and Tom", said the father Jörg to BILD. "Nobody does this with his own father. You would call me just once."
Instead, only a lawyer came forward, and now the court.
The relationship with his children was completely good until their moving to Los Angeles (Fall 2010): common holidays, visits at Christmas.
IT'S ALL OVER.
Since their moving to America, the Twins (also) suddenly were no longer available for their dad.
For him, it's a sign that something is wrong with his children. He is worried and he said it, too. "All I want is that my children in Los Angeles do not come under the wheels."
But the young rock stars chasing him through their lawyer.
Do they know what they do?
13 pages, including the Hamburg court's decision, which was delivered by a bailiff.
BUT: "I will fight against the court decision." He will face more resistance. The father Jörg needs to go to court against his sons.
Jörg: "I love my sons more than everything and it's not going to change. But they make my situation really hard. I have done anything wrong with them. I just want that everything is good between us, as before."
Bill and Tom Kaulitz were not available to comment it.
Today is the second set of X Factor auditions in Kansas City, Missouri.
Rock on, Brit!
Jason spotted to bring some Starbucks...
UPDATE – 12:30 PM PST Jason posted a viddy from inside!
UPDATE: Britney’s in the auditions:
UPDATE: Britney’s arrival to the arena:
New Jason Viddy: HERE
UPDATE: Photo of Britney arriving:
UPDATE: New photos of Britney inside!
UPDATE: During auditions, Jason ran and got Britney a Starbucks.
UPDATE: New backstage photos:
UPDATE: TMZ is reporting all four X Factor judges walked off after a terrible audition.
“Sources at the taping in Kansas City tell TMZ … Britney, Demi, L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell’s stand-in, Louis Walsh, couldn’t stomach one more second of a certain wannabe superstar’s “singing” and were so disgusted by it … they walked out mid-audition. ”
The judges returned later.
UPDATE: New Britney quotes:
“Since we’re in Kansas, I’d rather hear toto sing.”
“I know I said no earlier… but I’m gonna say yes.”
“I thought it was very boring.”
UPDATE: A new video of Judgney.
UPDATE: New Tweet:
Holy cow Kansas City! Blown away by the talent at The X Factor (USA). Headed home to my boys now – I’ll see u next week San Fran/Oakland. Xxoo
Fox News asked Britney what she thought of the auditions thus far, and tbh our girl’s not impressed.
Check it out!
UPDATE: FOX NEWS FULL VIDEO
We heard just one response from Britney in her latest interview with FOX news at the Kansas City auditions over the weekend, but the full interview leaked and Britney sounds confident, strong and composed.
Britney says some of the auditions were a little bizarre, and that the judges ganged up on her once. Oh, and look at her face when Demi says she’s the boss.
Main Sources: Twitter, Viddy, YouTube & BreatheHeavy.com
If you missed the previous posts:
Today are the first set of X Factor auditions based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Britney will judge on Friday and tomorrow.
Are you ready?
FIRST UPDATE: Britney's personal security team has arrived.
Auditions should start at 1:30pm (Kansas City time)...
L.A. Reid Arrival
Demi Lovato Arrival
FIRST PICS: Whiteney!!!!
NEW VIDDY: HERE
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — They’re here, and this time they’ve brought Britney Spears (who had a bit of a bobble in her heels)!
The XFactor call-back auditions are underway at the Sprint Center this weekend, and although Kansas City didn’t quite roll out the red carpet for the judges’ arrival, we did capture it on camera. See videos HERE
NEW VIDDYS BY JASON: HERE
FIRST VIDEO INSIDE THE VENUE:
UPDATE: 12:00 AM PST New Tweets from Britney!
I can’t believe I’m actually saying this…but I miss @SimonCowell. Hope you feel better soon!
Just kidding! Love Louis. Met him at @TheXFactor in the UK! Welcome to the @TheXFactorUSA gang. http://pic.twitter.com/hppETVFA
Louis? That guy is on the real housewives or something….right? @TheXFactorUSA RT @ddlovato Yeah, substitute teacher!!
UPDATE: Britney Tweeted:
Felt good to be back at the judges table with @TheXFactorUSA crew today. Kansas City, u were amazing but this girl is tired! See u tmrw…
NEW VIDEO OF BRIT'S ARRIVAL
NEW VIDEO: Judges Enter In The Venue
Main Sources: Twitter, Viddy, YouTube & BreatheHeavy.com
If you missed the previous posts:
Oh Lordy, I was really really worried since I couldn't enter here and I really don't know why but the page said me it was not aviable and overloaded! I was like: OMG! It can't happen! Not today! Not for my 3rd Buzziversary! I rebooted my pc and then it worked! Thanks God!
Soooooooooo.... this is such a great day for me! It seems unbelievable I already spent 3 years in this awesome and adorable community! For me, enter here everyday is like how to come back to my sign-up day on June 5th, 2009!
And the best gift for today was recieved the "Family" badge by BUZZNET few minutes ago!
AAAWWWWW I'm so so happy!
Writing this blog I remind the one of last year when I was freaking excited for going at Britney's concert and I was searching for the tickets, damn! Time flies...
I also remind when I signed up here for the first time! I was soo excited because I wanted to know my two faboulous princesses: Hanna Beth and Audrey Kitching and when I started to talk with them it was like a dream come true! If when I started to follow them (in 2007) I knew to have this occasion, probably I couldn't believe to myself hahahaha
But believe me, the most unbelievable fact, is that I could never ever imagine to find such a wonderful place here with sweet persons and the most important thing, find special friends and share with them tons of stuff, gifts and wishes!
So now I wanna spend some words for some of really special people for me here, and I will start with my two princesses:
- Hanna, to say you are sweet and a doll isn't enough! You always have been so nice and sweet with me and everytime I talked with you was better than a medicine. I remember when you asked me why I was sad and that really helped me a lot more than anything else! I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad you have a piece of me in your room, the portrait I made for you with Ivey :)
- Audrey, I've never known a girl stronger than you! I really love you for who you are and for your strenght, I would like to have the half of your strenght. You always make me laugh and I love the way you talk and/or write your blogs or reply to the people. You are really really smart and if people learnt to you, the world could be a better place!
- Rich, thanks so much for to be so nice, helpful and funny with me (and also with all the other Buzzneters). I really love chat and also tweet with you! And you already know that if I lived in LA, I already was in Buzznet office with you and the other Buzzmakers and had a lot of fun everyday!
- Kat, probably I need a whole blog only for you! There are such a lot of things I wanna say about you... ok! I will try to be brief! XP when we started to talk I noticed that we had such a lot of things in common, I was surpiresed and I was surprised also about the fact you always thought the same of me, and even though already happened me once not so many years ago, I think with you it's been different because I immediately understood that you were different! You are such an amazing girl, one of the best girls I've ever met in my whole life. You are so kind, you have such a pure soul, you are so special for me! I really don't know what I could do if you weren't here! I kept a promise to come in UK, I will do really really soon! I always kept my promises!
- Pink Suicide, my darling! We knew just a few of weeks ago, but you already have a really special place in my heart. You are such a cute girl and over to be really stylish, you are so talented! I already said you how much I love your voice and I hope one day to produce you since music needs talents like you! I really love chatting with you and I wanna thank you for all the sweet things you always write to me!
- James, or how I love call him J (xp), you are like my Buzznet brother and I really love your style and your blogs. You know when to be funny and when to be serious. You are such a sweet boy, and it's hard to find a sweet boy nowadays. We have a lot of things in common too and I would be a liar if I said you haven't a place in my heart!
- Lory, my Buzznet mama! Our talks are so cool and are about anything from our private lifes to our passion for music. And doesn't matter if you don't talk everyday, I know that you have tons of things to do and you have your own family (just like me), I love also only spend a few minutes with you. You give me a lot of joy! Your sons have to be proud of you! They have an amazing mom!
- Yong Yi, my Oriental princess. When I was young, I was obsessed with Mulan and when I knew you I thought Mulan was real hahahah I always loved your simplicity and your kindness. You are such an amazing girl and I hope one day to meet you. I love your way to be so creative and always original in anything you do. Never surrender!
- Koti, awww my crazy Koti hahahaha you are the only one Italian guy I know here (of course with the adorable Alissa and Anabel, your sweet friends) and this rend you sooo special. You are like the boy of the next-door, you are nice, sweet and really funny! I love your talent for photography and your blogs (also in AKAsay XP) Alissa and Anabel have to be really proud of you! You have to be an awesome friend, and nowadays find a true friend is really really hard. And the dream I did some nights ago hasn't to stay a dream, ok? I want Anabel, Alissa and you here in Trieste asap!!!!! XDDDD
I wanna also thanks Ben, for our long talks about Britney and Tokio Hotel and for always be so sweet with me and always believe in what I do and who I am!
There are a lot of other people I would like to thank like Patty (my personal Amber Riley/Jenna Ushkowitz girl XPPP I love your smile, your way to see life and your sweetness) , Yasi (you inspire me everyday with your ideas about fashion), Bree (if it wasn't for you, I've never discovered this place! I love you since your interview to Tokio Hotel in 2008) and I know, probably I forgot someone else, but you are in my heart. Always.
BUZZNET CONQUERED ME!
Thanks so much to all my lovely Buzzneters!
Good to see them enjoying their Saturday afternoon!
Jason Trawick asked fans if Britney should cut his hair, and he followed through! He posted before and after viddys of the ordeal, but it must have been a big mess because Brit Brit is TIRED of cleaning up after him. Check out these hilarious videos!
And now he’s in the dog house… literally.
Jason Before Haircut:
Jason After Haircut:
Which is your favorite? And what do you think about these funny viddys?
Definitely 2008 was a year I will never forget since I had the pleasure to see Tokio Hotel live for the first time ever, but also 2009 has been important at the same time.
After a long tour (even though it was a break for Bill operation) that brought the band also in States for several times… Tokio Hotel decided to have a break and think about their new album.
That await has been long (well not so much as the one I was living right now XD) but I always had their news and the first big change has been Bill’s hair. During New Year trip in Ibiza with his inseparable brother Tom, paparazzi obviously spotted them and Bill had some fake dreadlocks in his hair: black and white and for the first time ever showed his big tattoo on left side of his bust.
I have to say that look is the only one I missed to see with my eyes since I know the band, and I’m so sorry about that… because at Coca Cola live Bill already had the Mohawk…
On May 16, 2009, TRL AWARDS were in my city and over 50,000 people were in my wonderful square, I hoped till the last minute Tokio Hotel made me a surprise but I have to say to have been really happy as well to see Bill in a vide message thanking Aliens for the win Best TRL Artist Of The Year… I was freaking out and I screamed a lot when the video appeared! A lot of people were looking me in a bad way (of course) but who cares! My four angels won and this was the only thing that counted in that moment! Bill in that video message said they were working on their new album and it will be released really soon…
The months were passing and finally a first sing: Tokio Hotel were coming back with a special session in Koln, Germany. I wanna share this moment as well even though I wasn’t physically there but seemed like I was really there. Since I follow the event on a TH’s forum where there were constantly updates, photos, videos, audios and I really enjoyed that day. Even though I was at home in front of my computer screen. But soon another sign was for me: Coca Cola Live @ MTV in Rome – special guest: Tokio Hotel. They should have present for the first time in Italy their upcoming new album and I have to be there. At that time I was friend with Antonella and we decided to go at that event… we also reserved the hotel were Tokio Hotel had to be aka Bernini Bristol… but when we came there the hall porter said us that the manager changed the hotel just the day before and they were in another one in the opposite street. But we weren’t sad at all, what counted was to see them again.
I have to say the organization was really really bad (I can compare with Padova, in 2010)… when they removed the barriers for permit the people to enter in the square, the crowd was like horses and they made fall a barrier and a girl was under it and she hurt her leg… Antonella and I tried to block the people but at a some point we run and we finally was in front row. It was only 11am and the event started at 9pm… For being in September 26, was really really hot (my parents that day were at the sea for example), it seemed a July/August day instead the end of September…
Tokio Hotel in the afternoon had a chat on HABBO in a Rome’s hotel… we preferred to attend the event so we could be more near to the stage and see them…
Sweat, tiredness, hot and other million of reasons… Antonella fainted in the beginning when they came on stage and were performing Automatic… the crowd was completely freak out (I can compare with my last Nightwish concert experience in Milan, seriously)… I couldn’t shot no photos, well yeah, I have some shots but they are blurred and only one or two are good…
So security helped Antonella to come out the crowd and I followed her, I couldn’t leave her alone since she wasn’t of age yet and so I said “bye bye” to Tokio Hotel and I watched the rest of the show in our hotel room… we were really really sad but it’s something can happen but I was glad as well that Bill saw me when I came out the crowd… I had other occasions to see him, I was sure of that… and the next year is the prove!
Coming back about what happened in 2009… well yeaaah HUMANOID album.
Oh mein Gott! I remind when Bill in Modena’s interview (2008) said: “I would like to have a blind camera in each Alien’s room and see their reactions when they will listen our new album for the first time” and these words were impressed in my mind when on October 2nd, 2009 HUMANOID has been released.
I remember step by step what I did that day and I exactly remember when I put the cd (of course, first the German one) in my stereo and I started to listen the first song: Komm… I had shiver and I cried and screamed and the same time. I was sooooooo happy and I knew really well that all that await was worth since the album was a MASTERPIECE. Still now I can get enough of it and I listen it again and again and absolutely is my favorite so far… but I’m sure the new one will become the first on the list since the day of its release…
And just 24 days later I already have bought the tickets for Padova and Rome concerts of the biggest Tokio Hotel tour ever: Welcome To The Humanoid City… but I reserve the next blog for talking about them! ;-)
I couldn’t miss that experience and I always wished to do more than one date… and now, well, I’m sure to do it at least three….
I have to say that what made me feel sad the most that year hasn’t been the fact I couldn’t assist to the whole Coca Cola Live event in Rome but when I knew Bill had a car accident when he was going in Berlin for EMA’s rehearsals… another driver cut across his path and Bill went on guardrail… the car was a wreck but luckily he escaped uninjured. When I knew this fact I thought about my grandpa (my mom’s dad), I really don’t know why, he passed in July 2001 and I was really closed with him (and of course also with my other grandpa) but I thought to him and I was damn sure, and I still am, that my grandpa saved him. You can think I’m crazy or stuff like that, but I’m convinced to this fact as I’ve never been in my whole life. Other people could lost own life or be hurt but not Bill. It was a miracle!
By the way, apart this sad but with a happy ending moment, one week later my birthday I had an amazing gift: Lass Uns Laufen/World Behind My Wall music video… I think it’s one of the biggest gifts ever the band got to me!
What I learnt about 2009 hasn’t been that doesn’t matter if sometimes things don’t go how you imagined, there always is a second chance or another occasion for live amazing experience and even if some of them are tiny, always are unforgettable and I will always keep in my heart.
MY TOP 5 TH TV’s EPISODES OF 2009:
- INTIMATE CONFESSIONS: Definitely this deserves the first place since it’s fucking funny! Hahaha my poor brother in law tells something like 2-3 times that the night before Automatisch/Automatic music video shooting he didn’t sleep since the room was so cold and his electric blanket was broken. Georg replies him the solution that obviously Tom didn’t think. Which is it? Check out the episode and you will disover ;-) Plus: the guys act as dancers! It absolutely is my favorite TH TV’s episode ever!
- HAIRSTYLE INSPIRATIONS & COOKING SKILLS: Tom reveals why Bill changes his hairstyle so many times in a Spain interview. I just can say you it’s something linked with Georg too hahahah and the guys picked on Bill in hotel’s corridors and break a door! Plus: the band act as cooks in The Hormiguero show cooking pasta xp Just watch it for believe it!
- ITALIAN MADNESS: a whole episode dedicated to their trip in Italy for Habbo chat and Coca Cola live. Check out Tom speech in the bus and what he does with Georg while Bill shows us he learnt something new in Italian and a cute Tom’s message for Italian people when the day after Coca Cola live the band were in Milan for a meeting with fans
- PARTYTIME!: in this episode Bill and Tom celebrate their 20th birthday in an amusement park, a dream come true since they were so young.
- BILL UND DIE MINIMOYS: Bill dubbed the little elf also in the second movie and in this episode he talks about this! He is sooo cute just like Arthur
TO BE CONTINUED...